Tuesday, August 14, 2007

This is for you.... and you know it... !!
The song was recently written by me and a friend of mine...whom i call little...

The song is called OH MY LOVE !!

Oh my love.... oh my love.... oh my love----2x

It took so many years
to realize you're here
And now that you have gone
I feel i am so alone
I dreamt my dreams with you
I lived my little life with you
And now I miss the warmth in my arms.......

Oh my love... oh my love... oh my love

Your voice is song to me
your eyes are ecstacy
And when I kissed you first
I knew I got my girl
I dreamt my dreams with you
I lived my little life with you
And now I miss the warmth in my arms...

Oh my love ... oh my love.. oh my love..

2 comments:

pragati said...

hi my mumu,u knw wat,i just nw read ur comment in my blog.vkey the poem was written long time back n yes i knw how much u care n love me...haan thoda der se pata chala shayad ki tumne ek din bhi waste nahi kiya but mumu i love u 4 everythng.n i read ur blog just nw.its a lovely song vikku but do u really feel tht i hav gone far frm u?? mumu i m in tears:( i hav loved u so much n will always do.i knw we cnt b together but i thought u must b knowing tht all ths doesnt make ny difference.ur place in my heart is always on top.n no1 else can take tht place.i pray to God for u first.i close my eyes wth ur name n wake up wth th morning prayer so tht i cn always begin my day wth u.n remem mumu ill always keep ths habbit.vkey may b u think ths way but remember mumu ur guddu will walk beside u.you only hav to turn ur face to feel her presense.ill b thr wth u throughout my life.and will always love u th way i loved u.but i only want u to understand to what we r goin through..never forget those two words vkey"IMMORTAL LOVE".

The Write Stuff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.