Friday, August 25, 2006

When last did you regret to have grown up.... well i suppose these little thing keeps bugging ppl every moment when ever they see a child play , jump hang around, scream, shout , cry ( in the real sense HOWL ) , ask parents for those little" not so very important things" and got happiness unlimited when parents gave it to them for that momentary happiness.
I am reminded of my childhood and those wonderful days where in i was upto all known mischievs. Well i would not like to ellucidate anything about those very notorious things that i did, i probably would die in the sweat that would trickle down from my forehead , when i know that my naughtiness is made public.
i would want to share some thing that reminded me of those very days when i was in std. 1st and the same feeling that followed me till i passed out of from school.To be very specefic i want to talk about THE TOILETS of schools....
well i am sure if you are reading it and let your mental horses run through the time dimension backwards...you would find some thing very common in my observation as a child who has grown up into a man though with the same childish frame of mind.

Today i was made to walk quite some distance down my memory lane....
i was supposed to go for a presentaion to a colllege which had in its campus several other colleges and a small school.
To reach the college which i had planned to go to i had to cross the rear of the school which had the school bath room. and then i saw this.
There were children running around in their shorts, some of them had their shirts torn, shorts soiled with mud, knees bruised...... NOSSIE running down their noses etc. A typical scene that you would find in the primary section of a school ( NOW GET REMINDED.... YOU WERE ONE OF THEM-- NOT VERY LONG AGO ). I could not let my senses wander for i was concentrating on th e job for which i had come. By senses i mean none of my physical senses....

After my meeting with the principal,i saw the children who were running around tired and sitting in a very peaceful and serene manner...probably they were scolded by their teacher or may be they were jsut too tired playing in the sun.
I was pretty fine after the meeting because the principals 2 i/c had really pissed me off... and i wanted to get over the whole thing...
SUDDENLY my olfactory nerves sensed some thing and sent a zipping message to my already worked up brain... " HEY YOU KNOW THIS SMELL "...
My beautiful mind ran down the data base of all the scents, stinks, aromas it had smelt till date only to get it right in the
CATEGORY---- SCHOOL and
SUB-DIVISION--- TOILET....
and then...EUREKA my MR. BRAINS said... i ve got it...
its the STENCH OF PISS>.. .PISS >>> and more PISS... piss here piss there... piss al lover the place...the piss taht tired children... who can barely be able to control the uncontrollable pressure that the bladder exerts....
MY GOODNESS... what stench it was... unbearable.. .to my pretty lil nose...
at one point i was happy and proud of my brain that it recognised the stench in less than a NANO th of a sec... but then i was feeling ooooooooooooffffffffffffff............. i cant bear it any
more....
well the whole surrounding was " ROOM FRESHEND " with different amounts of PH LEVEL acidic urine.... he he he he
The walk way had this lingering SMELL as though you were in a SCHOOL TOILET...
Its then when i told my friend fawad that can you recognise the smell... and he had this faint smile on his..face.. - or probably he was trying not to smile because if did he had to inhale more air then...
anyways...
well i hope.. you guys... got what i meant to say....
that things as unusal as THE STENCH OF THE SCHOOL- URINAL CAN REMIND US OF THOSE UNFORGETTABLE DAYS>....................... OUR CHILD HOOD.

No comments: