Thursday, August 31, 2006

Today is an amazing day... a day when I sit and think about the lost battles (Not political, not historical ) but about the battles that i have fought. Tonight is yet another battle that I am geting prepared for atleast mentally. I have fought such battles earlier and conquered my enemies with wrath and cruelity, never did i give an option to my so called enemy to get anywhere close to me.
But at the end of every battle i had to lay my arms down for reasons that were not in my control.
I have thought of it and am still curious about the outcome of this FIGHT of mine... for this one would be the ever last time.... I would either be on this side of the great gorge or on the other...
I dont mind excepting either but my heart wants me to be on the greener side.... the side that fills my heart with more pleasure than any thing else.
I will be experiencing another journey alone with hundreds of others who would come down for the fight with the aim to win and fly with the wings of a falcon.
I leave tonight for yet another adventure following my dreams.......... into an arena of unknown mystries....
I want to win ... and be a winner throughout... however, on the contrary i would not be dismayed on losing... well i shall keep you posted with the latest...
chok de....

No comments: