Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Greetings my readers,
well this is another song that i had written some where around my second yr of Engineering course. I like this song because it came out really well when the tune was put in.Well, to all those who have heard it (esp my hostel seniors and juniors) and appreciated it, i extend my heartiest regards and wishes.Well, to talk about this song...this was no inspiration but just a flow of thoughts that were as a whirlwind circling around in my little cerebra.... I thought before the twister calmed down let me "PEN" it down ... so here it is ..


I was so madly in love with you…..

I went for a ride on a deep dark night,
I was thinking of you I was dreaming of you ,
Did not know where the road led me
I was so blind I was so blind
Couldn’t see anything other than you
Coz I was so madly in love with you
You …. You … you …..

Your love took its time to get me
I didn’t mind, I didn’t mind
couldn’t feel anything other than you
Coz I was so madly in love with you
You ….. you …you

You told me that there was some one else

And I was so kind and I was so kind
Couldn’t find the way –alone- with out you

Coz I was so madly in love with
you………
You … you .. you…

No comments: