Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Surprising but true.... this lil poem , which later got converted into a song was written by me while i was flying down to my parents who were in those days stationed at SHILLONG -Meghalaya. I did not know what to do.. THE AIR HOSTESSES were real sad... so i decided to write a song. Well the even more surprising fact is that i wrote the song on a piece of TISSUE PAPER... which i asked from the YOUNGEST and the seemingly MOST PRETTY air hostess.... I tried my best to have a little fling in the AIR ... he he he he... but most unfortunately she just did not pay any heed to MY SO CALLED "attention gaining calls ".... (she probably just thought that...I was one of those young teenage chaps flying with a guitar ..oh yes i had my guitar with me) SO , i was trying to make maximum use of my STYLE STATEMENT " MY GUITAR "... BUT ALL WENT IN VAIN... and i continued writing my song... here it is....

OF YOU OF YOU OF YOU.....

I am on a flight
All alone but in delight
Thinking is what I do
Of you of you of you

I am at home now
Want to meet you
but wondering how

Dreaming is what I do
Of you of you of you

I am sitting beside a lake
Planning things for your sake
Living is what I do
For you for you for you

No comments: