Thursday, September 27, 2018

Forever Mine - A Dad to his daughter


Mine forever

I don't want you to grow old
I don't want you to be found
You are an undiscovered treasure
I want you to be mine, forever and forever

I love you, for, I was your first Man,
I am your best man, the last man…
I am the man you saw, first in the eye
The first man to see you and cry

You are my daughter,
I will always hold you tight,
In every of your happiness,
Your sorrow and plight

With your head on my chest,
I don’t worry, and forget the rest
With your arms around my shoulder
I become more strong and bolder

You are my daughter,
I will hold you tight
In every of your happiness
Your sorrow and plight

I am proud and selfish,
Will never let you go
I will fight for you,
Be it Larry, Rohan or Mighty Joe…



No comments: