Monday, September 25, 2006

If ever you read it... you 'll realize how easy it is for you to say so...

Thanks for the strife and pain !! Its made me stronger.

This blog was probably meant for you, it would have had a space for you but i doubt whether it makes sense writing about you.. Read it and you 'll know... this is not for you BUT FOR MYSELF..


Just go and tell!

She came into my life while i was dancing with hearts and then ,I was gliding through sky,

She did some cute things and made those butterflies fly.

I always cared for her and wanted her to be beside me,

Always loved her and used to think what she feels for me!

I always wanted to tell her how much I cared and love her,

But just stopped before making the final stir!

But soon I realized that it’s me, who loves her and not her,

She always took me as a play; it was I who was in fuzz!

Now she is now gone; happy and content,

But whom am I kidding; It was I who went to that extent!

But soon I realized this is so close to the life,

When did I tell her I always wanted her to be my life!

I loved her with my whole heart feeling every single pain she had,

But when did I go and tell her about the feeling that I had?

I loved her and felt the pain she had,

But when did I tell her the feeling that I had?

With this question intriguing me in my life,

Now I learnt to get over this mental strife!

It made me realize that one has to just go and tell,

How you feel, you have to go and break the spell!!!

2 comments:

dRoZzY!!! said...

did i just find viki patnaik???
the wannabe pilot... engineer by chance...

i wouldn't want to say "well written". it reads a bit personal.
i am just happy to find you. had a nice time with you @ the most ruined place onthis earth!!!

dRoZzY!!! said...

did i just find Viki Patnaik???
nice to have you around dude...

we had a nice time @ the most ruined places on this earth!!!