Tuesday, August 29, 2006


The feeling of insecurity and being scared comes in when you have a fear of losing something that is very dear and close to you.Otherwise, as a human tendency you do not care about an array of other things happening around you.Insecurity and being scared does not mean the loss of people or a person in particular from ones daily happenings but many more things like faith, trust, smiles, happiness that one keeps with himself as a personal property.It is like being the owner of the happiness that you have and give, its about seeing the person is his/her best for what ever little you do.... well this is for you my readers, about the time i felt insecure.....

Am I scared or am I feeling insecure………



Am I scared or am I feeling insecure,
For probably I haven’t been able to put up a good score,
You know that I love you
But probably don’t know how much is in store
It is vast
And if opened it might even blast
There’s much more than what I actually show
I know that I love you,
But probably don’t know whether you love me too
And this often puts a question in my mind
You might not but I do and shall always do
For it can’t be anyone other than you

Am I scared or am I feeling insecure for probably
I haven’t been able to Put up a good score

You say that you are confused and when you say so ,
The light in my soul gets fused
So please don’t let the light fuse
In other words do not let me get a new fuse
Coz, if I do, i
Don’t know whether will it be or will it not be you

And that’s why I ask myself to be sure
Am I scared or am I feeling insecure.

No comments: