Wednesday, September 26, 2007

So many times it so happens.. that you just sit in your room with the lights dim... hold your self and your thoughts ... with slow love songs playing in the back ground and you see your self as the hero of every song that plays..

Knowing that possibly you may not be the hero in real life but still hearts of hearts you think that you are your own hero !! i dont know how many people think this way but i do ...

I remember all those times and moments i have spent with persons whom i have loved and care for. I try to sleep but they walk around me waking me up and not letting me sleep.

It takes a lot to live a life and especially a life with the feeling of being the hero of some one...

I have felt it.. and would love to have this feeling lingering with me... through out my life..

i feel special knowing that i am not... but.. I just fell good.

it would be incorrect to feel this way if i dont categorize myself among the top people on this planet...

I DO !! And for some or the other reason... i have this feeling that i belong some where up above.

1 comment:

pragati said...

hey mumu, i love ur feelings and ur thoughts..u know u r right tht u belong some where up above.if not in real ,but for some1 ur position is really far above ur expectations...and that person seriously wants u to reach the heights and prove urself to be the bestest in real..kmh